Top Five Reasons to Book a Cruise
- Great value for your money. There are additional discounts available for military personnel; active or retired, past cruisers and travelers 55+.
- On board activities for every age group. Depending on the cruise line Kids Camps are available during your cruise.
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, Disney and Carnival offers baby sitting services for a fee on board their voyages. So, parents can enjoy a romantic dinner alone.
- Great ports of call.
- A cruise can be a short 3 day get away or a month long adventure.
- Any occasion can be celebrated on board ships ie. weddings, reunions, family vacations, girls weekend, guys weekend the possibilities are endless.
The Cruise Lines
Popular Cruise Lines: Are affordable mid to high range product. Ideal for families, reunions, first tine cruisers and young travels.
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Line (RCCL)
- Carnival Cruise Line (CCL)
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL)
- Princess Cruise
Premium Cruise Lines: Appeal to the season cruiser and are bit more expensive then the popular cruise lines.
- Celebrity Cruises
- Holland America Line
- Disney Cruises Line
Luxury Cruise Lines: Are the most expensive these ships are smaller more intimate. Some lines have only suite staterooms and their itineraries go to exotic ports. Also, some have voyages over a month long.
- Crystal Cruises
- Cunard Cruise Line
- Regent Seven Sea Cruises
- Silver Sea Cruise
- Seabourn Cruise Lines