Top Five Reasons to Book a Cruise
- Great value for your money. There are additional discounts available for military personnel; active or retired, past cruisers and travelers 55+.
- On board activities for every age group. Depending on the cruise line Kids Camps are available during your cruise.
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, Disney and Carnival offers baby sitting services for a fee on board their voyages. So, parents can enjoy a romantic dinner alone.
- Great ports of call.
- A cruise can be a short 3 day get away or a month long adventure.
- Any occasion can be celebrated on board ships ie. weddings, reunions, family vacations, girls weekend, guys weekend the possibilities are endless.
Know Before You Go!
If you are thinking about taking a cruise, or if you already have a cruise booked – grab our FREE GUIDE on key packing tips you need to know!
Safety first! Here’s a free cruising safety checklist with lots of great ideas on how to be safe ON your cruise.
The Cruise Lines
Popular Cruise Lines: Are affordable mid to high range product. Ideal for families, reunions, first tine cruisers and young travels.
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Line (RCCL)
- Carnival Cruise Line (CCL)
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL)
- Princess Cruise
Premium Cruise Lines: Appeal to the season cruiser and are bit more expensive then the popular cruise lines.
- Celebrity Cruises
- Holland America Line
- Disney Cruises Line
Luxury Cruise Lines: Are the most expensive these ships are smaller more intimate. Some lines have only suite staterooms and their itineraries go to exotic ports. Also, some have voyages over a month long.
- Crystal Cruises
- Cunard Cruise Line
- Regent Seven Sea Cruises
- Silver Sea Cruise
- Seabourn Cruise Lines
Did you know that there is a Cruising Bill of Rights? There is, and you can read it here.